Working closely with our tech team, you will help shape the front-end development of our client’s projects. We work on a range of products; from MVPs to enterprise applications in various sectors including renewable energy, innovative medical solutions and government bodies, to name just a few. As a Front-End Developer, you’ll help improve efficiency, streamline workflows and ultimately change the way these organisations operate.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2 years+ experience writing and using:
- Experience writing efficient HTML and CSS
- Experience with CSS in JS
- Experience with Storybook (or similar)
- Experience creating UI pattern libraries/design systems
- Experience building sites that utilise Content Management Systems
And might come in handy if you have:
- Experience in Vue.js
- An understanding of templating languages (Twig/Blade)
Day-to-day you’ll work on new and existing projects and be involved in our discovery, strategic planning, and development processes. Our projects are very diverse and will provide the opportunity to learn a wide variety of emerging technologies, engaging with both software and on occasion, its hardware counterpart.
Our stack varies per project and we always evaluate the best technology for the job. As a team, we’re currently using: Typescript, ES6, React, Vue, Webpack, Babel, Gulp, Twig, Craft, WordPress, Git, Sass, AWS, Docker, Laravel, Symfony and Go.
We’re a small friendly team that specialises in creating user-led digital experiences, products, and apps. We believe that meaningful and memorable products are best delivered by small, cross-functional teams, where regular collaboration and support help to forge trusted friendships. People come first, and it’s because of this approach that our clients choose to work with us.
We’re comfortable and confident with venturing into new business sectors, whether working with blue-chip organisations or new-to-market startups. Solving problems with design and technology is what we do best.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who enjoys working in small cross-functional teams and who shares similar principles in collaborating and supporting one another. Ideally, you’ll have experience working in an agency or product development role with modern industry-standard languages and practices.
Your previous experience will have given you the confidence to voice your opinion on subjects such as UX design, development processes, and choosing the right tools for the tasks ahead. It’s okay if you don’t have experience working in an agile environment, or participating in discovery workshops – with ten years behind us we can teach you everything you’ll need to know.
Working with us
We’ve been working as a hybrid team for over two years, with small offices in London and Barcelona. The majority of our work is conducted online using the latest tools such as Adobe CC, Figma, Miro, Slack, Google workspace, etc. As a member of the team, you will be required to meet in person with the wider company for a minimum of one day per month at your most local office.
- 24 days holiday plus an additional 1 day per year of service beyond the second year
- Flexible working, we run a hybrid team
- If you would like a change of scene from your regular office and want to work from our other HQ then we will pay for your flight
- An annual personal development budget of £1,000
- Your carbon footprint offset through our partnership with Ecologi
- Company-wide bonuses for meeting annual targets
- Bi-monthly show and tell events for industry awareness
- MacBook with admin rights and the software you need
- And our summertime party
Depending on experience the salary for this Front-End Developer role is between £37,500 and £42,500 per annum, which will be reviewed annually in line with performance.
How to apply
As well as your CV, we’d love to see some samples of your work or anything that shows off your strengths and interests. You can apply by contacting us at [email protected].